Songs of Solstice - January (+ Nov/Dec)


  1. Joan of Arc - Various releases (they have such a broad set of material and I haven't had time to listen to all of it yet; singer Tim Kinsella has also done some decent solo work for further listening)
  2. Biffy Clyro - Opposites LP (I bought this first thing Monday morning, another great album? from a great band; interview)
  3. Dinosaur Jr. - I Bet On Sky LP
  4. Paper Route - The Peace of Wild Things LP (moody & atmospheric)
  5. Deftones - Koi No Yakan LP
  6. Local Natives - Hummingbird LP (first impressions are good after loving their debut; interesting art too!)
  7. Bullet for My Valentine - Riot Single
  8. Atoms for Peace - Live stuff (studio album in the works too!)
  9. Nirvana - In Utero LP (hmmm... I may prefer this to Nevermind, both classics though!)
  10. Green Day - ¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡TrĂ©! Trilogy (I don't think this type of release suited the band's style/sound (instances of filler/treading water) but there are some great tracks spread across the 3 albums)
Smell ya later!

Previous Months

Comments

Popular Posts